Notes I’ve written from time to time.
I participate in the Cambridge Advanced Math Study Group meetup. Right now, there are three “streams”:
- Set Theory.
- General Relativity. No page for this yet.
- Lie Groups. No page for this yet
Logic and Set Theory
- Scott’s Model of the Lambda Calculus. These are based on some notes I wrote up in the early 1970s, for a seminar on an early version of Dana Scott’s model of the untyped lambda calculus. These notes have nothing to say about Scott’s subsequent work on the typed lambda calculus, and the general notion of types. (Post)
- Algorithmic Information Theory. I wrote these notes sometime in the early 90s, based mostly on Chaitin’s book Algorithmic Information Theory.
- Two items on recursion theory: Friedberg’s Enumeration without Duplication (post) and Simple Sets.
- I participated in a meetup group that went through Leinster’s Basic Category Theory. I wrote up solutions to many exercises, plus supplementary material.